Học bổng cử nhân ngành Thương mại tại Đại học Melbourne 2018
The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships. These scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Commerce.
- Scholarship Award: 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to three years).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: All international students who apply to the Bachelor of Commerce program.
- English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction and assessment across the University of Melbourne. Students must meet the English language requirements of the University to be eligible for a place. As an undergraduate or graduate student, students can satisfy the English language requirements in a number of ways depending on their circumstances.
Bachelor of Commerce applicants are considered automatically based on their academic results. No scholarship application is necessary.
How to Apply:
International students who are completing Year 12 in Australia must lodge an application for the Bachelor of Commerce through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
If you are hoping to apply for a place in the Bachelor of Commerce (Chancellor’s Scholar’s Program) please refer to the information provided on the University’s Future Students website. Note that this opportunity is only open to students completing an Australian Year 12 qualification or the IB Program in Australia.
If you are not completing Year 12 in Australia, you can apply directly to the University online or by mail. You can also submit an application through a University of Melbourne representative in your area.